Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Thankful Thursdays

Let's keep it short and sweet this week. I am thankful to have a J.O.B!  I started about two weeks ago and was just giving myself time to settle in before I started making comments and all that.  But so far it's been really great. So far I get along with my co-workers, I love my boss and the company is amazing!  Now I know that I'm very lucky to have been able to find employment so quickly.  I was out of work for a little more than two months, and honestly it was torture. Don't get me wrong, it was great waking up late and watching Maury and then my Soaps.  But you start to doubt yourself so much, it really gets too you.  All those questions about "What are they looking for?", "Why aren't I getting called back?", "What do I even want to do anymore?", really start to take their toll on you.  My heart, prayers and well wishes go out to all of those still struggling to find something, whether they've been looking for 2 months or 2 years.  It sucks at any rate, and I hope that those people find something soon. 

Happy Blogging All.

No comments:

Post a Comment