Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Random Thoughts by Me: Spandex Gone Wrong!

Okay, normally this is something I would just show to friends and make my smart ass comments and leave it at that.  However, I had to share this, because it seems to be turning into an epidemic.  



Why is leaving the house knowing you have HOLES in any of your clothing, especially pants and near the butt or crotch area, okay?  "Maybe she didn't know."  Oh yes, she did, because when one of the girls working in the store told her about the holes, she said, "oh yea I know", as if there was nothing wrong with it, smiling away and like she was surprised that the girl would even bring it up.  Ummm, there is something wrong with it!  She also had one on the inner thigh that I noticed when she went to sit down to try on shoes.  And before you ask me why I was so up in her stuff.  Well she put it out there and I was so surprised that a woman would walk out like this, I couldn't help but stare at her.  And this isn't the first time I've seen this, and on a fluffy girl!  See, this is why my fluffy ladies, of all sizes, get criticized for wearing spandex, stretchies, tights, etc.  This is right up there with the ladies that wear stockings and pretend that they're spandex pants.  Umm I see your red hearts thong when you bend over; they're NOT spandex.  I've never seen a skinny minny girl walk out of the house with holes in her tights!  And by the way, while they may appear small in this photo, they weren't.  At least if you're going to do this, wear a shirt long enough to hide the holes!  I truly do not understand some women and how they choose to leave the house.  

Am I alone in this ladies? Sound off, PLEASE!

Happy Blogging All!.... And check your clothes before you leave the house! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment